FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Can Fireflies Nursery Linens be customized? Yes! Any of our pieces can be customized or we can create new pieces just for your nursery. For custom pieces please use our form found here.
2. How long does it take to receive my order? Our nursery bedding is made to order and usually requires a 3-4 week lead time. Personalization adds a bit to the time it takes to complete your order. If you need anything expedited, please choose our "RUSH ORDER" option found here.
3. Are orders able to be returned? Because our nursery linens are made to order, they are not eligible for return. We inspect all items carefully before we ship them to you. Please let us know if an order is not to your expectations and we will work with you to the best of our ability.
4. Can I cancel an order? Once an order is placed, you have 24 hours to cancel or change the order. After that time, your bedding order will be in production or being packaged to ship to you and we are no longer able to modify or cancel the order.
5. Is your linen 100% linen? We use a high-quality linen blend for softness.
6. Is your fabric pre-washed? We do not pre-wash our fabrics. They are cut and sewn from brand-new fabric that is store in a climate controlled pet-free, smoke-free Atelier. We have the option to only use pre-washed fabric on your custom order. You can find it here.
7. What fabric are your crib sheets made from? We have a description of each of our pieces listed in our shop here online. We have options of our soft 100% cotton lawn exclusive prints, soft cotton flannel, or crinkle double gauze 100% cotton. We are able to create crib sheets in your custom fabric. Contact us for details.
8. Can you make pieces for my nursery from other fabrics I do not see in your shop? Yes! We will need you to contact us on our request custom page found here.
9. Can I purchase Fireflies brand fabrics and trims by the yard? Yes! We offer fabric by the yard in some our exclusive cotton lawn prints and linens.
10. Is the Fireflies brand found in stores or online only? Our handmade nursery bedding brand handmade in the USA from linen and fine cottons can be viewed and bought exclusively online here at Fireflies Nursery Linens dot com.
11. Do you offer gift-wrap? Each order we ship comes to you carefully packaged in clear cello bags and tied with a satin bow. Every order comes with a card with care instructions and other necessary details about our linens. It ready for gifting by simply popping it into a large gift bag lined with tissue.
12. Are your nursery linens made in the USA? Yes! Each piece is handmade in the southeast, USA by our experienced seamstresses who each work from home on the Fireflies dream team.
For all other questions, please feel free to contact us (FirefliesBedding@gmail.com)
(864-369-5555) EST USA - Please text or leave a message and your call will be returned by the next business day.